Hey everyone -
Here's a list of big things we've released so far for October:
- Post management: For all themes, you can now delete posts from your community. If you're logged in as the admin, you should see a trash can icon next to each post and comment. Simply tap the trash can and POOF! The offending content is deleted.
- Custom ad pixels: As promised, communities on the $99/mo tier can drop in their own Google Adsense Pixel into their community. This will allow you to easily generate income from your community! If you're not familiar with Google AdSense visit this link to learn more: https://www.google.com/adsense/start/
- Show proper favicon and social share image links: Every community wants to make a good first impression. So to help you make the best impression possible, we're now taking the community logo image you uploaded for your site and making that image your favicon (the tiny icon on the left of your browser tab) and your social media share image (the image that Facebook and Twitter show when your content is shared). This will allow you to properly message your community and increase engagement for all the posts you share around the web.
- General bug fixes: These aren't the most interesting, but they're important. We've cleaned up some styling and spacing inconsistencies and squashed bugs where we could.
And here's a list of things we're working on before the end of October:
- User management : In the Dashboard of your community, you may have seen the Users tab that only says "Coming soon" when you click on it. We're just about done with a big update that will allow you to see all the users registered on your community and their emails. This easy-to-access dashboard will allow you to see how fast your community is growing, allow you to grab the emails of your members in case you want to send them a follow up, or you can send a one off email directly to one of those users. We're super excited to share this with you all soon!
- More bug fixes: We have a growing pipeline of bug fixes that we've noticed and our active community owners have shared with us. We'll do our best to go through this list and fix as many as we can in October.
That's what's next for October! If you have any comments about what we've worked on, found any new bugs, or have a new feature you'd like developed, let us know in the comments below!